Monday, December 8, 2008

Living Frugally - Having Trouble Making Rent?

Yes the economy is bad and for those not having to deal with an over priced mortgage, they may find themselves finding it harder to pay the rent every month.  I found an article at one of my favorite blogs that offered up an interesting way to drum up some extra funds.  Throw a Rent Party!  That's right, get some good music, drinks, food, and sell tickets at the door and you got yourself a rent party.  This was a novel idea back in the 1920's and 1930's but hey that's when we were in our last Great Depression right?

1 comment:

College Becky said...

Great post! I think this idea is really unique and I have never even thought of doing something like this. I will recommend this idea and this blog to my friends who are also struggling to make rent!