Thursday, October 2, 2008

Student Blogger Roundup

Another great week of posts from Student Bloggers:

I've always felt that the internet takes away from a student's productivity with so many distractions on the web.
Whatever it Takes [via Erik Smetana]

I'm all about saving money on textbooks but this is just too funny!
Textbook Underworld and stalking girl [via Philosophiae Agonistes]

I know school just started not too long ago but if you're already behind on your work, these are some good tips:
Oh No! I'm Behind - 5 Steps to Getting Back on Track [via Univeristy Scholar]

I'm an engineer, and I'm glad we know how to have fun.
Engineers have more Fun [via Coffee_Girl]

Finally, with the debates tonight, I felt it was appropriate to learn some lessons from the politicians.
Things Politicians Do In Debates That You Should Avoid When Writing [via School is Hard]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great sites. It was informative and at the same time it was entertaining.

Anonymous said...

interesting links. glad a flipped through those.